Radio TV Show Questions
- What are the 4 primary areas of concentration you believe a business owner in today’s marketplace should focus their efforts to accomplish accelerated results?
- I know that your business coach and mentor is Tony Jeary, a coach to the top CEO’s in the world, what are 3 or 4 things you have learned and implemented that have powered the growth of your business and you personally?
- I heard you have been in development and are in the process of launching a new program, the 12 Step Roadmap to Accelerated results. What is it and how can it help business owners improve their results?
- I have heard you speak in the past and you talk a lot about mindset and mentorship. Why is this such a critical focus area for a business leader that is focused on technology and marketing?
- Businesses are always searching for ways to improve new lead and client acquisition – what do you believe are the 2 fundamental areas they need to concentrate on to accomplish this? Additionally I know that you stress operational mastery as the key to sales mastery… Why?
- In many of your presentations you overemphasize tracking and measurements? If you can’t measure it you can’t make decisions. What measurement tools and systems do you recommend that businesses deploy as a baseline?
- I know you are a firm believer in personal accountability. How does this play a role in businesses growth and marketing results? One of the statements you make frequently is personal leadership precedes organizational leadership. What do you mean?
- One of the philosophy’s you developed is the Sales Supply Chain Strategy? What is it, where did it come from and why is it important for business owners and professionals?
- As I understand, you founded a company called DNet – a Collaborative Digital Network? What is it and how can it provide value to business professionals and owners?
- I know your passion is to speak and train, what types of organizations have you spoke for and who could benefit from your involvement?