Most individuals and businesses fail to convert their social media efforts to cash!
“Social Media” is such an amazing buzz word. Not a term that I believe is an accurate reflection of it’s true essence. Because of this mis-conception, many individuals and professionals see “social media” sites as places for people to play. Most individuals and business owners also do not understand what a critical role Social Media plays in search engine marketing, search engine optimization and traditional referral and relationship marketing. It is becoming a predecessor to all. Most business owners do not know who to listen to with so many different people giving advise.
Many social media marketing speakers and advisors come from the advertising industry. Many are individuals who wanted to create a business for themselves and social media was a great buzz word to latch onto. While there is nothing bad about either of these situations, I must ask you…
- Do you want to learn how to use social media or do you want to learn how to use social media to grow your business?
- If traditional advertising is not working why would we take advise from someone who was professionally trained and educated on traditional advertising practices for the past decades?
- Do you have clarity on the difference between a technical trainer showing you how to create a fan page or a strategist teaching you how to convert time into cash by using the social medisphere to increase sales?
- Is it a good idea to take business strategy advise from someone who has not grown a successful business themselves?
- Are you ready for change? Are you ready to grow? Are you ready to invest resources into ensuring your businesses success?
- Are you ready to compete with our next generations? A generation of kids who have a database reach and influence that extends further than most businesses who have been around for a decade.
- Are you basing your social media marketing decision on what you like, don’t like, are familiar with or not familiar with? If you only want to sell to people just like you, that is a smart plan… otherwise, it’s time to get over it and move on!
Jennifer Bagley can help your audience understand:
- What social media really is.
- What social media sites you should use and why.
- How to get rid of all the time wasting practices related to social media.
- How to covert your social media time into cash.
- The difference between social media strategy and social media tactics.
- The difference between social media advertising and social media strategy.
- How to choose your advisers and coaches.
- How to elevate your strategy and sales quarter over quarter.
- How to integrate your online and offline marketing strategy to accelerate results.
- They do not have clarity (therefore they cannot focus)“Jennifer is a woman who knows how to think out of the box. She has a variety of creative ideas and only looks to the sky as a limit. As my CEO, she cares about building you up to being the person you can be. She truly knows how to relate on a customer to customer level and provide for what each business/owner truly needs. She is passionate in what she does and truly is out in the world to help humanity in anyway possible. Dr. Victor Manzo”
- They are not prepared emotionally and tactically (and therefore miss, or mismanage, key sales opportunities)
- They are not focused (and therefore miss-out on the vast majority of sales experiences)
- They are not productive in their execution strategy (frustration creates an unproductive environment)
- They are not listening to the right coaches (therefore they are misguided in their strategy)
- They fail to create a resource or financial investment strategy (therefore no progress is made)
- They resist change (therefore fear holds them back)
- They are not realistic (therefore they quit 1 yard before the touchdown)
- They do not have an accountability partner (therefore they are not consistent)
- They are not dedicated to learning (therefore they do not reach their potential)