Jennifer Bagley has served on many panel discussions for Social Media, Women in Technology, CEO Boards and many more. Below is a quick list of some questions Jennifer has asked during panel discussions. Feel free to choose from this list for your event or request additional questions.
- How has technology changed our marketing and consumer world today?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes companies can avoid as it relates to evolving with the technology changes?
- What are the most valuable tools available that you recommend every company should write down right now?
- Where is Social Media today and why do I have to get involved?
- What are the most common mistakes companies and individuals make when using social media as a marketing tool?
- How can companies monitor their performance online and measure improvement?
- How can companies or individuals fund their marketing projects?
- How do we stay educated and motivated when everything is changing so fast?
- Should we outsource our Social Media Marketing?
- What are some examples of technology advancements and their roles they play in our business and personal life today?
- Our future buyers have obviously changed… what do we need to do to keep up?
- Do we have time to wait and see what happens before we jump into this new age?