Bootcamps and Trainings
Jennifer Bagley has many different bootcamp and training programs available to businesses who wish to increase their sales teams results, organizations who wish to build larger memberships, non-profits who wish to compete and win funds, companies focused on decreasing sales cycles, increasing referrals and improving profits. Below we have outlined just 2 of many different bootcamps and training programs she has designed and implemented. All of her programs typically address the following:
- Mindset – changing the attendees mindset, removing roadblocks, addressing objections, etc. right up front – so they can listen and learn throughout the rest of the program
- An understanding of time, money, resources, relationships and technology and the role they plan on our everyday lives and ability to achieve maximum results
- Off line strategies – Also referred to as referral marketing, street marketing, old-school marketing, etc.
- Online strategies – Also referred to as digital marketing, internet marketing, social media marketing, search marketing, new-age marketing, etc.
- The relationship, dependencies and interoperability between on and off line strategies
- Clarity in what their goals are and how to define them
- Focus – the ability to eliminate wasteful activities and focus on high-leverage activities that accelerate results
- Execution strategy – the final execution strategy
- Evaluation & refinement practices
- Website Performance and Requirement
- Integration with the Business and Strategy
- Website Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Podcasts and Audio Marketing
- Centralized Marketing and Syndication
- Lead generation
Session #3: Become the Conversion Expert-how to convert visitors to buyer
- Web design for conversion
- Converting visitors to buyers
- Persuading and Influencing People Online
- Value based Selling
- Convert your content and social media communication to cash
The architecture of your site is critical for SEO success and I don’t mean having tons of funky widgets and menu options on your site with flashy design or cool features. Your site needs to have the right framework – like a solid design and well-implemented architecture (i.e. like a house) to support the content and links within the site.
Think of your site like a house where the rooms, stairs and other internal parts of the house require a solid foundation like the floors, walls, wiring, mechanics, etc. Without a solid internal architecture, the house (i.e. your site) won’t support it. Equally as important is the external architecture of the house to support the roof, siding, doors, windows, etc. The architecture matters on both the inside and outside.
The more your site and individual pages are referenced by other sites – the more “back links” you have and the more the search engines will favor your site. It’s basically like other websites giving your site the “thumbs up” indicating they recommend or endorse your site/business.
One of the best ways to get back links is by submitting your articles to article directory sites. As a result, the search engines will “listen” to their recommendations based on the articles submitted on their site and linking back to your site and content. (Tip – always have a call to action at the end of your article to refer people back to your site so they can opt-in to your list!)
A site won’t develop credibility in terms of SEO unless it provides good content. The content has to be keyword “rich” for the search terms you want to appear for and be extremely relevant and valuable for your visitors. Be sure to include the keyword terms and phrases in your content that would be relevant and valuable for your visitors.
For example, if you portray your site to be all about “skiing” in terms of the URL, site name and page names, etc. and you only talk about “underwater basket weaving” and nothing about skiing, people will click on your site and then click away. This tells the search engines your site is not providing useful content or relevant information for what it portrays to be providing. You have to provide high-content and high-value information using very useful and authentic content.
Follow these ABC’s of SEO and you’ll be on your way to improving the rankings of your site in the search engines and as a result – improving your authentic online marketing to build your list and get more clients!