Jennifer Bagley speaking at the DBJ event on Leveraging Social Media to meet people where they are.
Dallas Business Journal (DBJ) hosts sales supply chain expert, Jennifer Bagley, CEO of CI Web Group and Dynamis International. Jennifer Bagley speaks on leveraging the various social media networks to meet people where they are.
Words From Jennifer Bagley
It’s time for change. Businesses and individuals must gain clarity, must learn to focus and execute with mastery skills to achieve accelerated results in today’s fast pace world. Whether it is fear, lack of understanding, lack of technology or lack of resources holding you back… take the step today to “Remove the Reasons and Get Results”.
Most individuals and business owners also do not understand what a critical role Social Media plays in search engine marketing, search engine optimization and traditional referral and relationship marketing. It is becoming a predecessor to all. Most business owners do not know who to listen to with so many different people giving advise.
“Social Media” is such an amazing buzz word. Not a term that I believe is an accurate reflection of it’s true essence. Because of this mis-conception, many individuals and professionals see “social media” sites as places for people to play.
Jennifer Bagley can help you understand
- The difference between social media advertising and social media strategy.
- How to choose your advisers and coaches.
- How to elevate your strategy and sales quarter over quarter.
- How to integrate your online and offline marketing strategy to accelerate results.
- What social media really is.
- What social media sites you should use and why.
- How to get rid of all the time wasting practices related to social media.
- How to covert your social media time into cash.
- The difference between social media strategy and social media tactics.
If you are interested in a free consultation to develop your business strategy please complete the registration below. We look forward to learning more about your business goals and needs.